Structural Concepts CO43R-UC-E3 Description
This Structural Concepts CO43R-UC-E3 Oasis open-air cooler rests below the counter’s height to help protect products from ambient air. Because air constantly moves from the back towards the front, product temperatures are lowered to about 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooler doesn’t have a door and is open to the air-a design that enables the unit to hold cold drinks or packaged meals in a convenient area, so customers can grab what they need on their way to the register.
To blend in with the counter, this Structural Concepts CO43R-UC-E3 undercounter case has a long front panel that extends over the ends, and it can be adjusted with the leg levelers to stand parallel to the counter. For product visibility, the rear panel creates a black backdrop, while LED lights brighten the contents so they stand out. Each end panel has a mirror finish on the interior surface, further enhancing the presentation.
- Part of the Oasis series
- LED top lights brighten stored products
- Black interior and exterior draw attention to contents
- Square, mirror side panels
- Panels blend into the surrounding counter
- Casters with steadying levelers
- Pan collects condensation
- Deck pans can be removed to service evaporator coil
- EnergyWise self-contained refrigeration system
- Average holding temperature: 40 degrees F
- Rear air intake and front air discharge
- Requires 4-in. clearance at front and rear
- Designed to operate in 80 degrees F with 60 percent humidity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 471/4 in. W x 323/8 in. D x 323/4 in. H
- 12 A, 1053 W
- 110-120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Express 3 Oasis Self-Service Refrigerated Under Counter Height Case, 47-1/4″W, 32-3/4″H, Breeze-E (Type II) with EnergyWise self-contained refrigeration system, LED top light, black interior & exterior, (2) square full end panels with mirrors, casters with levelers, front panel extends over end panels to blend with adjacent counters (supplied by others), counter surface (supplied by others) extends over top unit, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 110-120v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.