With a fully finished design, the Summit BIM44G undercounter ice maker can be permanently built into a counter or installed freestanding. While an ergonomic, brushed stainless steel handle gives users access to retrieve ice, the stainless steel door stands up to heavy-duty use. As much as 25 pounds of ice fits in the bin, and its insulated construction helps prevent the ice from melting.
With a compact 15-inch width, the Summit BIM44G ice machine can be installed in tight spaces, and this piece of equipment features an automatic defrost system that takes that critical maintenance step away from the operator to free up labor and keep the machine running smoothly. To empty water from unused ice, this ice maker must be connected to a floor drain, however, because it has a drain pump, the floor drain can be uphill or farther away than usual. The unit’s door hinge can be reversed from the left side to the right side to match any venue’s setup.
- 50-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Makes full-cube ice, which is great for drinks in bars and restaurants
- Ice cube size: 1 in. x 3⁄4 in. x 3⁄4 in.
- 25-lb. storage capacity
- Insulated bin helps prevent ice melting
- Compact 15-in. width
- Can be built permanently into an equipment suite or installed freestanding
- 4 levelling legs
- Black exterior finish
- Durable stainless steel door
- Reversible door hinge can be configured to open to the right or the left (left is default)
- Curved towel-bar handle provides a comfortable grip
- Automatic defrost system eliminates that maintenance step
- Refrigeration unit uses R134A refrigerant
- Integrated drain pump moves water to nearby drain when a floor drain is not available
- Drain required for installation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 12 in. W x 16 in. D x 18.5 in. H
- Overall: 14.5 in. W x 25 in. D x 33 in. H (37-in. D with door open 90 degrees)
- 4.8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord