The True GDM-49F-HC~TSL01 two-section freezer merchandiser has a non-peeling, non-chipping black powder-coated exterior. This freezer display merchandiser’s colorful, illuminated sign panel catches customer attention, increasing impulse sales of packaged frozen dinners and other convenience foods. Sturdy, aluminum frames support triple-pane glass doors with easy-grip handles and a self-closing feature. Magnetic door gaskets help maintain a constant -10 degrees Fahrenheit to keep frozen food and ice cream solid.
This glass door display case has a bottom-mounted condensing unit that is accessible for maintenance and raises merchandise to eye level. A capillary tube system holds and releases the R290 refrigerant, a hydrocarbon option that is environmentally friendly. Evaporator coils are coated with epoxy to resist corrosion, while its floor rack and backguard enhance airflow. To keep stabilize the freezer on uneven floors, leg levelers are included.
In the cabinet, eight adjustable shelves display product, which is completely visible with LED lights and a bright white interior. Equipped with an automatic defrost system, the True GDM-49F-HC~TSL01 two-section freezer display case eliminates ice buildup, starting based on a time clock and finishing when the temperature is at the right level. Evaporator and condenser fan motors are electronically commutated so they use minimal energy and create little heat as they move air.
- 8 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable on 1⁄2-in. increments
- 4 chrome-plated shelf clips for each shelf
- LED interior lights ensure stored items are visible
- 2 triple-pane, thermal-insulated glass doors keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Each door has a 12-in. handle
- Self-closing doors help keep cold air inside
- Magnetic door gasket is removable without tools for cleaning
- Exterior sign panel lights up to grab customer attention
- Backguard and floor rack improve air flow
- UL-EPH and cULus listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Epoxy-coated evaporator is protected against corrosion
- Evaporator and condenser fan motors move a more consistent volume of air, producing less heat, reducing the consumption of energy, and providing reliability
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Bottom-mounted condensing unit simplifies cleaning
- Automatic defrost system is time initiated and temperature terminated
- Non-peeling, non-chipping black powder-coated exterior is permanent and durable against heavy-duty use
- White aluminum interior liner with stainless steel floor is durable
- Entire cabinet has foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation that keeps cool air inside
- Heavy-duty steel frame rail is black powder-coated for corrosion protection and has leg levelers for stabilization
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 249⁄16 in. W x 203⁄4 in. D
- Overall: 541⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 785⁄8 in. H
- 12.3 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115, 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 14-20P plug
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Special Features||Lit Signage Area|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 7-year Compressor|