The True T-43F-HC reach-in freezer uses its large condenser and evaporator coils combined with a high-horsepower compressor to maintain an average internal temperature of -10 degrees Fahrenheit. That temperature is ideal for storing ice cream and frozen food product, as large fan blades force a high volume of air slowly through the cabinet to create even temperatures. Guards in the back of the cabinet ensure products do not interfere with optimal airflow.
The True T-43F-HC freezer uses environmentally friendly, efficient R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures. It is insulated with high-density polyurethane foam that adds rigidity to the cabinet, and its doors have magnetic gaskets that snap into the frame to prevent cold air from seeping out. Inside the cabinet, six PVC-coated shelves hold product.
- Exterior of the cabinet is built with a stainless steel front and anodized aluminum ends, back, and top
- Interior stainless steel floor is made with coved corners for cleanup
- Dense, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates cabinet for energy efficiency
- Durable frame rail is made of welded, black powder-coated steel
- Frame rail is fitted with 4-in.-diameter stem castors and the front pair locks
- Doors are finished with stainless steel fronts and lined inside with the same clear-coated aluminum as cabinet interior
- Recessed door handles measure 12 in. long and are foamed in place with a sheet metal
- Doors are mounted on self-closing hinges
- Gaskets in the door are made in 1-piece and removable without tools for cleaning
- 6 gray, PVC-coated shelves
- Each shelves mounts on 4 chrome-plated clips and is adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lights shine on product for visibility
- Exterior temperature display keeps user informed of interior temperature
- Durable evaporator is epoxy coated
- Rear cabinet guard ensures proper airflow for even cabinet temperatures
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open foods
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Capillary tube refrigeration system controls refrigerant flow
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Large evaporator and condenser coils and a powerful compressor provide quick temperature recovery
- Sealed, cast iron motors power large evaporator fans to push high volumes of low-velocity air through the cabinet for even temperatures throughout
- Condensing unit is bottom mounted to operate in the coolest part of the kitchen
|Depth (in)||29 1/2|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor/7-year Compressor|
There are no reviews yet.