True Refrigeration TBR52-RISZ1-L-S-GG-1 Description
The True TBR52-RISZ1-L-S-GG-1 bar refrigerator is made of durable stainless steel to withstand years of use in a high-volume environment. Its six storage shelves are coated in PVC to resist corrosion, and they’re adjustable to hold a varying range of product. Due to their glass construction, the doors are see-through and don’t have to be opened to see inside the cabinet. Because of this, customers can make a selection and employees can quickly find product, assisted by the bright interior lights.
Using electronic controls, operators can adjust the temperature in the True TBR52-RISZ1-L-S-GG-1 bar refrigerator from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This level can be monitored for accuracy using the exterior digital display. The self-contained condenser cools the cabinet using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and forced air, and if service is needed, the refrigeration system can be accessed from the side of the unit.
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls with a digital display
- Holds (78) 6-pack cans or (49) 6-pack bottles
- 2 hinged doors made of see-through glass
- Doors lock to secure product
- Storage provided on 6 PVC-coated wire shelves
- Shelves adjustable in 1/2-in. increments
- LED interior lights
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Self-contained, forced-air refrigeration system cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Capillary tube system
- Side-mounted condenser
- Polyurethane insulation prevents cold air from escaping
Dimensions & Utilities
- 52 in. W x 247/8 in. D x 343/4 in. H
- 1.8 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Cooler, two-section, 52″W, (78) 6-pack cans or (49) 6-pack bottles capacity, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, (2) hinged glass doors (locking), (6) adjustable shelves, LED interior lighting, stainless steel countertop, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel interior (sides & floor), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.