The True TMC-49-S-HC milk cooler has a capacity for 12 standard milk crates and its durable, stainless steel exterior can withstand heavily-trafficked areas such as school lunchrooms. Bumpers protect the exterior against dings and dents and the steel frame rail prevents the unit from warping over time. The floor is reinforced and equipped with heavy-duty floor racks to support a lot of weight. With a drop-front door and flip-up top door that both include locks, this unit is accessible for students and staff but can be locked to prevent unauthorized access.
This True TMC-49-S-HC milk cooler has a forced-air refrigeration system that provides consistent temperatures and a self-contained capillary tube system that uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The slide-out condenser can be accessed quickly if prompt maintenance is necessary. With 4-inch castors and a clear-coated interior liner, this milk cooler is simple for employees to clean and move around the facility.
- Capacity for 12 standard milk crates that measure 13 in. x 13 in. x 115/8 in.
- 3 heavy-duty floor racks enable stability
- Front drop door and the top flip-up door provide access
- Doors come with locks
- Fully stainless steel exterior construction
- Clear-coated aluminum liner on the unit interior
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Forced-air refrigeration keeps the cabinet temperature consistent
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane provides insulation throughout
- 4-in. castors roll the unit for cleaning or transport
Dimensions & Utilities
- 491/4 in. W x 35 in. D x 463/4 in. H
- 2.7 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Mobile Milk Cooler, forced-air, (12) 13″ x 13″ x 11-1/8″ crate capacity, stainless steel drop front/hold-open flip-up lid with lock, 33 – 38°F temperature range, (3) heavy-duty floor racks, digital thermometer, white vinyl exterior, aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 4″ castors, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.7 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA