The True TS-35F-HC reach-in freezer has a mostly stainless steel construction that is scratch and dent resistant, and its steel back is covered in GalFan to provide corrosion protection. A steel frame rail adds structure and has castors for mobility while the two doors offer a firm grip with a permanently attached handle and close on their own, retaining cold air. Around the door frame, magnetic gaskets create a strong seal and reduce cold air leaks.
Inside the True TS-35F-HC freezer, food can be stored on six wire shelves and the interior floor, which is raised to provide access to the bottom shelf without stooping. Safety-shielded LED lighting brightens the interior and keeps products visible.
Cabinet contents are kept at -10 degrees Fahrenheit by the bottom-mounted refrigeration system, which cools air by running R290 refrigerant through capillary tubes. Air is moved through the cabinet by fans to ensure even temperatures, and the fans have an electronically commutated motor that works without producing excess heat or consuming excess energy. To prevent the system from freezing, it self-defrosts automatically.
- Heavy-duty, welded frame rail with 4-in. castors
- Rust- and scratch-resistant stainless steel front, doors, and sides
- Storage space on top because the condenser is mounted on the bottom
- Two self-closing swing doors
- Strong-seal magnetic door gaskets
- High-density polyurethane foam insulates the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior has a coved design that promotes cleaning
- 6 PVC-coated wire shelves
- Shelves have clips for stability and are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- LED interior lighting provides visibility
- Solar-powered temperature display
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Fans have electronically commutated motors for low heat production and low energy consumption
- Rear airflow guards help ensure proper air circulation
- Automatic defrost system keeps condensing coils frost free
- Epoxy-coated, corrosion-resistant evaporator
- Part of the TS series
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
|Depth (in)||29 1/2|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor; additional 2 year warranty on compressor|
|Width (in)||39 1/2|