The True TS-49-2-G-2-HC~FGD01 reach-in refrigerator is equipped with two glass swing doors on the top and two solid swing doors on the bottom. These top doors are made of double-pane thermal glass to prevent light from affecting product temperatures, and LED lights ensure food is visible by brightening the interior of the cabinet. Products sit on rust-resistant, PVC-coated shelves that can be adjusted in 1⁄2-inch increments. Durable stainless steel makes up the interior and exterior.
A self-contained capillary tube system uses R290 refrigerant flow to keep temperatures cool, as the bottom-mounted condensing unit works with fans to maintain consistent cabinet temperatures from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which is set by the operator. Accessing the refrigeration system is simpler than in top-mounted units because it is installed on the bottom of the unit. This setup also keeps the condenser in the coolest part of the kitchen, reducing stress on the refrigeration system. The True TS-49-2-G-2-HC~FGD01 two-section refrigerator is mounted on 4-inch castors for mobility.
- Stainless steel exterior resists bending and rusting
- Aluminum back has a corrosion-resistant GalFan finish
- Durable stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- Sturdiness is reinforced by the welded steel frame and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Upper doors are glass and lower doors are stainless steel
- Double-pane thermal glass doors retain cold air while displaying products
- LED interior lights illuminate the cabinet interior
- Doors are equipped with 12-in. and 15-in. handles
- Part of the TS series
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for storing open food product
- cULus, and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
- Self-contained refrigeration system is designed with all components built together
- Evaporator fans blow a high volume of air for consistent cooling
- R290 refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Solar-powered digital display provides temperature readings
- Bottom-mounted condenser simplifies maintenance
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 249⁄16 in. W x 223⁄8 in. D
- Overall: 541⁄8 in. W x 293⁄4 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H
- 5.4 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
|Depth (in)||29 3/4|
|Evaporator Type||Capillary Tube|
|Height (in)||78 3/8|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; additional 2 year warranty on compressor|
|Width (in)||54 1/8|
There are no reviews yet.