This True TSD-09G-HC-LD TSD series countertop refrigerator keeps products cold while showcasing them to guests. Interior LED lights highlight contents, ensuring they are visible through the glass. The double-pane glass doors slide open with ease because they are counterbalanced with weights, and they self-close to encourage a strong seal. Surfaces in the cabinet—except for the floor—are covered in clear-coated aluminum for corrosion resistance. To facilitate cleanup, the floor’s stainless steel construction is quick to mop up, while its rounded corners eliminate crevices where debris could get stuck. When cleaning, the rust-resistant, PVC-coated shelves can be removed and wiped down.
To withstand high-volume use, the refrigerator’s exterior is made of stainless steel, and for reinforcement and cold-air retention, polyurethane insulation is foamed in place in the walls. This True TSD-09G-HC-LD refrigerated merchandiser maintains an internal temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and capillary tubes, and operators can set the temperature that suits their application. Because the evaporator is epoxy coated, it resists corrosion and does not need much maintenance. Its electronically commutated condenser and evaporator fans do not produce much heat or use much energy.
- Part of the TSD series
- Stainless steel exterior and heavy-duty frame rail resist dings, bends, and corrosion
- Counterbalanced doors smoothly slide open
- Self-closing design reduces cold-air loss
- Thermal glass doors block heat and show contents
- LED lighting enhances visibility
- 3 PVC-coated wire shelves are adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior is covered with clear-coated aluminum
- Coved stainless steel floor is quick to wipe down
- Polyurethane insulation is dense and foamed in place
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Capillary tubes control the flow of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fan motors are reliable and energy efficient
- Evaporator’s epoxy coating prevents corrosion
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for holding open food product
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made with innovation in the U.S.
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Warranty||3-yr Parts & Labor/7-yr Compressor|