The Turbo Air CTST-1200G-N countertop prep table holds five quarter-size pans full of ingredients such as chopped lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and shredded cheese. It has a digital temperature display located on the front panel to facilitate monitoring, and to operate the unit, it has an on/off power switch that users can access from the front.
Enabling it to resist rust and scratches under heavy use, the Turbo Air CTST-1200G-N countertop prep table is made of stainless steel inside and out. For user convenience, the compressor is self-contained and side mounted, keeping it within comfortable reach. The clear hood helps contain cold air and keep stored ingredients fresh, while enabling employees and customers alike to view the stored products available.
- Countertop unit
- Temperature holding range: 32-41 degrees F
- Pan capacity: 5 quarter-size pans as deep as 6 in.
- Digital temperature display enables monitoring
- Clear hood doesn’t impede content visibility
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resists dents, scratches, and rust
- Insulated with foamed-in-place, CFC-free high-density polyurethane
- On/off power switch is quickly accessible
- Static cooling system
- Side-mounted compressor can be quickly accessed for maintenance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 471/4 in. W x 133/4 in. D x 163/4 in. H
- 1.3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
E-Line Countertop Salad Table, with clear hood, 47-1/4″W, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, accommodates (5) GN 1/4 size x 6″ deep condiment pans (pans not included), digital temperature display on front panel, static cooling system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, stainless steel interior & exterior, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.