Turbo Air JBT-60-N Description
The Turbo Air JBT-60-N buffet table holds 12 third-size pans in the refrigerated serving compartment, keeping the product accessible for quick serving. The cabinet base is refrigerated, so additional ingredients, salad dressings, and other products can be held in a temperature range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit. With aluminum sides and a stainless steel floor, the interior is heavy duty and easy to clean. The cabinet doors have ergonomic handles, which make them easy to open, and a self-closing design that prevents the doors from accidentally being left open to retain cold air. Foamed-in-place polyurethane creates insulation throughout the cabinet and doors.
Cold temperatures in the Turbo Air JBT-60-N refrigerated buffet table are maintained by hydrocarbon refrigerant and can be easily monitored on the external digital display. A corrosion-resistant treatment on the condensate system helps prevent condensate water from overflowing. The front grille is removable without tools; operators can use the included cleaning brush to keep the condenser free of dust that would otherwise accumulate and damage the system. To ensure accessibility for maintenance and service, the self-contained refrigeration system is side mounted. The unit is also front breathing to provide operators with flexible installation options.
- 12 third-size pans fit in the top for serving (Pans are included)
- Product in the cabinet is held on 2 adjustable, polyethylene-coated shelves
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion and minor damage
- Stainless steel floor is durable and easy to clean
- Ergonomic handles allow operators to open doors effortlessly
- Self-closing door design keeps cold air in the cabinet
- One-piece door gaskets are easy to clean and replace since they remove without tools
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation throughout the unit retains cold air
- Durable stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel bottom
- 4-in. swivel casters
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- External digital temperature readout offers quick, simple monitoring
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- Corrosion-resistant treatment on the condensate system prevents the overflow of water
- Front grille is easy to open without tools, so the condenser is accessible for cleaning
- Condenser brush is included for thorough, efficient dust removal
- Evaporator has a coating to resist corrosion
- Self-contained system is easy to service
- Can be serviced without moving the unit since the compressor is side mounted
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 211/2 in. W x 173/4 in. D
- Overall: 59 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 5.46 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.2-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
J Series Refrigerated Buffet Table, two-section, front breathing, side mount self-contained compressor, 15.0 cu. ft., 12-pan top opening, (2) stainless steel swing doors with recessed handles, (2) PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature control, stainless steel top, front, sides & back (galvanized steel bottom), stainless steel interior floor with aluminum side panels & door liner, hot gas condensate system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.46 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.