Because the top of the Turbo Air PRCBE-36F-N chef base freezer is made of stainless steel, it’s durable enough to hold kitchen equipment, and it has two drawers strong enough to each hold 180 pounds. Insulated with high-density polyurethane, cold air is retained in the cabinet to prevent unwanted temperature changes. The temperature runs from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored on a digital display.
The Turbo Air PRCBE-36F-N chef base freezer has a front-breathing condenser that eliminates installation restrictions, and it’s self-cleaning to reduce the amount of maintenance needed. To access the refrigeration system, this condenser is mounted on the side. It’s also self-contained to reduce the risk of cross contamination and cools with environmentally friendly R-290 hydrocarbon.
- Part of the Pro Series
- 1 section
- 4.6-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 drawers
- Holds 1 full-size pan and 3 sixth-size pans per drawer
- Drawers withstand 180 lbs. each
- Magnetic gaskets snap in to retain chill
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- Digital temperature display
- Stainless steel insulated top with a full marine drip guard edge
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- Front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser
- Hot gas condensate system
- Self-contained refrigeration system is side mounted
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 215/8 in. H
- 5.5 A, 3/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Freezer Chef Base, one-section, 36”W, 4.6 cu. ft., (2) stainless steel drawers, accommodates (2) 12-7/8″ x 20” x 6” pans or (6) 6-3/8″ x 7” x 6” pans (not included), digital temperature display, stainless steel top, full marine drip guard edge, front-breathing, self-cleaning condenser, hot gas condensate system, side mount self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.