Turbo Air PRO-26F-RI-N Description
Maintaining temperatures between -10 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit, the Turbo Air PRO-26F-RI-N one-section roll-in freezer maintains the freshness of frozen foods until they are used. Providing 39.99 cubic feet of cold storage and constructed primarily of stainless steel, this freezer is suitable for use in a high-volume location. It’s designed with a heavy-duty stainless steel ramp to enable users to roll racks into the cabinet, which is large enough to contain one full rack of food.
The Turbo Air PRO-26F-RI-N one-section roll-in freezer has a digital display that operators can use to set and monitor temperatures, and its built-in USB slot can be used to store temperature data over a period of time. It’s insulated with high-density polyurethane, a CFC-free material that’s foamed in place around the cabinet. This unit’s evaporator is coated to resist corrosion, and the top-mounted condenser automatically brushes itself clean once per day to remove dust and debris.
- Part of the PRO Series
- Replaces PRO-26F-RI-N-L
- 1-section roll-in model
- 39.99-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 0 degrees F
- 1 hinged solid door with lock
- Exterior made of stainless and galvanized steel for enhanced durability
- 300-series stainless steel interior resists rust and scratches
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system with touch display
- Open-door alarm, self-diagnostics, automatic fan delay
- LED lights brighten cabinet interior
- Heavy-duty handles and hinges
- Accommodates 1 rack
- Automatic door pressure release
- CFC-free, high-density polyurethane foam insulation
- Cold air distribution system
- Corrosion-resistant hot gas condensate system
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Top-mounted compressor
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Rack: 27 in. W x 29 in. D x 66 in. H
- Interior: 31 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 67 in. H
- Overall: 341/8 in. W x 377/8 in. D x 837/8 in. H
- 7 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
PRO Series Freezer, roll-in, one-section, 40 cu. ft., exterior digital temperature controller, door-open alarm beeps, self-diagnostic monitoring system, hot gas condensate system, automatic fan motor delays, LED interior lighting, extra deep, (1) hinged solid door with door handle & lock, lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges & handles, accepts (1) rack, stainless steel front & sides (galvanized top & bottom), 300 series stainless steel interior, automatic door pressure release, heavy duty stainless steel ramp, top mount self-contained compressor, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR¬Æ (Please contact the manufacturer for stock availability)
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.