Because it’s mounted on the side, the Turbo Air SAS-70R-N sushi display case’s refrigeration system can be accessed for any necessary maintenance. Using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and a digital temperature control system, it holds product at temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its sleek black exterior blends in unobtrusively with most operations’ existing color schemes.
The Turbo Air SAS-70R-N refrigerated sushi case offers 2.3 cubic feet of interior space and is designed with a slightly inclined bottom to facilitate proper drainage. LED lighting illuminates the interior, while the straight glass front provides guests with an unobstructed view of the product being displayed. Constructed of stainless steel, its shelves are durable and corrosion resistant.
- 2.3-cu.-ft. interior space
- Straight glass front offers clear product view
- 4 tempered glass rear sliding doors
- 5 stainless steel bottom shelves
- Slightly inclined bottom improves drainage
- Black exterior
- Interior illuminated with LED lighting
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system maintains consistent temperatures
- Ambient temperature range: 50-80 degrees F
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant minimizes environmental impact
- Automatic defrost
- Self-contained refrigeration system mounted on right side
Dimensions & Utilities
- 701/4 in. W x 141/2 in. D x 131/2 in. H
- 3 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Sushi Case, 71″W, 2.3 cu. ft. capacity, ambient temperature range 50-80¬∞F, saturation 39¬∞F, compressor located on the right from the customer side view, self-contained, digital temperature display and control, straight front glass, (4) tempered glass sliding doors with door handles, LED interior lighting, (5) stainless steel solid-bottom shelves, digital temperature display and control, black exterior color, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/6 HP, 3.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.