Turbo Air TBC-24SD-GF-N6 Description
The Turbo Air TBC-24SD-GF-N6 one-section glass chiller frosts mugs and keeps plates cold for salad or dessert buffet lines. Dividers are included with the unit, so the operator can keep the interior organized and maximize space. Hydrocarbon refrigerant is used to keep the temperature between -5 and 15 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the interior and exterior are made of stainless steel, they resist corrosion, denting, and scratching. The sliding door on this Turbo Air TBC-24SD-GF-N6 one-section glass chiller makes it convenient to grab mugs.
- Accommodates (48) 8-in. mugs or (129) 10-oz. steins
- 2 dividers are coated in polyethylene for corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel interior and exterior resist scratching and rusting
- Sliding door provides convenient cabinet access
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- (4) 4-in. swivel casters
- 4.39 cu. ft. interior space
- 0.9 A, 1/8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 247/8 in. W x 281/2 in. D x 381/4 in. H
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: -5 to 15 degrees F
- Uses R600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Manual defrost system
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coating
- Self-cleaning condenser device removes dirt and debris
- Mounted on the side
Super Deluxe Glass Chiller & Froster, 24-7/8″W, 4.39 cu.ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, side mount, self-contained, (2) PE coated durable shelves, (1) sliding lid, stainless steel countertop & lid, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/8 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 0.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.