The Turbo Air TBD-2SD-N6 beer dispenser offers 20.9 cubic feet of interior space and can accommodate two kegs. Constructed of galvanized and stainless steel, it can withstand rigorous use without rusting, warping, or scratching. Ensuring cold air remains in the cabinet, it’s insulated with high-density polyurethane.
Using environmentally friendly R-600a hydrocarbon refrigerant, the Turbo Air TBD-2SD-N6 draft beer system maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its self-closing doors are fitted with ergonomic recessed handles and locks to keep product secure after hours. To expedite installation and simplify service, this unit features a self-contained, side-mounted refrigeration system.
- Part of the Super Deluxe series
- 20.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2-keg capacity
- (2) 3-in.-diameter stainless steel beer columns with double faucet
- 2 swinging doors have recessed handles and locks
- Self-closing doors
- Stainless steel construction with galvanized back, bottom, and interior top
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- Mounted on 4-in. swivel casters
- Forced-air cooling system
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Front breathing
- R-600a hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- Side-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
Dimensions & Utilities
- 583/4 in. W x 271/8 in. D x 37 in. H
- 1.9 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.5-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Beer Dispenser, 58-3/4″ L, self-cleaning condenser equipped, (2) swing doors, stainless steel countertop & exterior, stainless steel inside walls & floor, galvanized steel interior top, (2) 1/2 barrel capacity, (2) 3″ dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucet, door locks, recessed handles, side mount, front breathing, 4″ casters, R600a Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR¬¨√Ü
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.