Turbo Air TGF-23FB-N Description
An LED advertising panel atop the Turbo Air TGF-23FB-N one-section display freezer notifies users of the freezer’s contents to encourage impulse buying. The compressor is bottom mounted for streamlined access during cleaning procedures, and the evaporator is coated with an anti-corrosive agent for enhanced protection. Equipped with a digital system, this unit enables operators to monitor settings and choose a holding temperature from -10 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Turbo Air TGF-23FB-N display merchandiser freezer is built with a self-diagnostic system to monitor its function and predict when maintenance or repairs may be needed. If the door is left open, an alarm sounds, alerting nearby users. Reducing employee labor, this unit has automatic smart defrost and fan control to conserve energy as it runs.
- 1 section
- 17.7-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 5 degrees F
- 1 swinging glass door
- LED advertising panel
- Digital monitoring system for temperature control
- Open door alarm
- Self-diagnostic capability
- Turbo freeze rapid cooldown
- Automatic smart defrost and evaporator fan motor delay
- Energy conserving fan control
- Glass front gives clear view of contents
- Lightweight door construction for reduced bushing wear
- Triple-paned, heated glass reduces energy loss
- Interior LED lighting
- 4 adjustable, heavy-duty wire shelves coated with polyethylene
- HCFC-free high-density polyurethane foam insulation
- Self-contained system is bottom mounted
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Fine mesh condenser filter
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator resists condensation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 23 in. W x 241/4 in. D x 603/8 in. H
- Overall: 27 in. W x 293/4 in. D x 781/4 in. H
- 5.3 A, 2/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Freezer Merchandiser, one-section, 17.7 cu. ft., bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, (1) triple pane heated glass door, LED lighting, (4) adjustable PE coated wire shelves, digital temperature controller, door opening alarm, self-diagnostic monitoring system, automatic fan motor delays, Turbo freezing, smart fuzzy defrosting, LED sign panel, solenoid valve, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 2/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.3 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL-Sanitation, cETLusc
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.