To keep the unit running at optimal efficiency, the Turbo Air TOM-60SB-N open-air cooler has a self-cleaning condenser that sweeps daily, removing dust and debris that might slow down the system. To ensure uniform airflow, the back wall and top are perforated, and the cooler has a standard back guard. The cabinet is insulated with polyurethane-a high-density material that holds cold air inside the unit for uniform temperatures. This unit comes with a hot gas condensate system that reduces condensation buildup.
The Turbo Air TOM-60SB-N horizontal open-air cooler has three shelves for product storage. These shelves are made of stainless steel, so they can be wiped clean. Because the front is open, customers can view and grab products illuminated LED lights. To keep products from falling out of the display case, the tempered glass side walls and front shield secure them in place.
- 11.2-cu.-ft. capacity
- 3 stainless steel shelves
- Display brightened with LED lights
- Digital thermometer for temperature monitoring
- Open front enables product retrieval
- Tempered glass side walls and front shield
- Perforated top, perforated wall, and back guard improve airflow
- Polyurethane insulation keeps cool air inside
- Self-cleaning condenser brushes daily
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Hot gas condensate system reduces condensation buildup
- Plug-in operation facilitates installation
- Intakes air from front, discharges from rear
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Black exterior
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 63.25 in. W x 34.63 in. D x 41.5 in. H
- 11.3 A, 11/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1181/8-in. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Horizontal Open Display Merchandiser, slim-line, 11.2 cu. ft. capacity, 63 1/4″ W x 34 5/8″ D x 41 1/2″ H, self-cleaning condenser device, open front, tempered glass front shield and side walls, self-contained, plug-in installation, front air intake & rear air discharge, (3) stainless steel bottom shelves, LED lighting, hot gas condensate system, 300 stainless steel interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.3 amps, NEMA 5-20P, CSA-Sanitation, cCSAus
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.