TurboChef SINGLEMAGSOTA Description
Because the TurboChef SINGLEMAGSOTA countertop convection oven uses impinged air and an interior catalytic converter for operation, no vent is needed for installation. To evenly move air throughout the product, the chamber has two motors with individual controls and a stirrer. This unit has a bottom JetPlate and a rack, both of which are removable for thorough cleaning. To trap heat inside the chamber, it is insulated, and it vents externally with a catalyst to reduce omitted odors.
The TurboChef SINGLEMAGSOTA high-speed convection oven can store as many as 256 recipes and has an LED timer that provides a countdown during the last 30 seconds of operation. To keep the unit running efficiently, a smart card provides flash firmware updates, and self-diagnostics alert the user if anything is wrong to eliminate the guesswork. This oven comes with an aluminum paddle, one bottle of oven guard, one bottle of oven cleaner, and two trigger sprayers. To prevent overheating, it is mounted on 4-inch legs for countertop use.
- Can store 256 recipes
- LED timer with a countdown for last 30 sec.
- Smart card provides flash firmware updates
- Comes with 1 aluminum paddle, 1 bottle of oven guard, 1 bottle of oven cleaner, and 2 trigger sprayers
- Includes 1 rack for storage
- Bottom JetPlate is removable for cleaning
- Smart voltage sensor technology for optimal results
- Self-diagnostics ensure correct operation
- Uses impinged air from 2 individually controlled motors
- Ventless operation with an interior catalytic converter
- Insulated cook chamber traps heat
- Cool-to-the-touch exterior prevents burns
- Front panels made of die-cast aluminum with matte-chrome accents
- Durable stainless steel interior
- Powder-coated, corrosion-resistant steel outer wrap and door
- Stirrer ensures even airflow
- Vents externally with catalyst to limit odors
- Mounted on 4-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 12.5 in. W x 10.5 in. D x 7.2 in. H
- Overall: 16 in. W x 29.8 in. D x 25 in. H
- 20 A, 4.8 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
Sota Convection/Microwave Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, 16″ wide, single mag, ventless, countertop, insulated cook chamber, stores up to 256 recipes, internal catalytic converter, LED timer, pull down door with ergonomic handle, multi-speed convection blower, removable rack and bottom jetplate, smart voltage sensor technology (US only), includes (2) solid aluminum pan, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) standard rack, stainless steel interior, powder coated, corrosion-resistant steel outer wrap and door, 4″ legs, cULus, CE, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, 208/240v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.