TurboChef TORNADO 2 Description
The TurboChef TORNADO2 countertop convection oven quickly cooks product, enabling operators to expand their menus to include a variety of made-to-order dishes, from toasted sandwiches to frozen pizzas. A variable-speed impinger system cooks food rapidly while its independently controlled element browns products for optimal taste and visual appeal. As many as 128 recipes can be stored in the impinger oven’s memory, which can be updated through a smart card interface. A manual snooze mode puts the unit in a low-power state to save energy. For ventless use, this oven has a recirculating catalytic converter.
Because of its stainless steel exterior construction, this oven can withstand heavy use. Its powder-coated side panels resist scratches and stains, and its pull-down door handle stays cool to the touch to prevent injury. To remain balanced on uneven surfaces, the TurboChef TORNADO2 high-speed oven has 4-inch legs, and because it is constructed of durable stainless steel, the interior can be wiped clean quickly. The unit’s chamber is fully insulated to keep heat inside.
- Durable stainless steel exterior with powder-coated side panels
- Ergonomic pull-down door handle remains cool to the touch
- Sturdy 4-in. legs for cleaning underneath the unit
- Cook chamber is fully insulated for energy efficiency
- 304 stainless steel interior can be wiped clean
- Independently controlled, exposed element in bottom of chamber enables products to be browned for optimal taste and texture
- Recirculating catalytic converter enables ventless use
- High-h, variable-speed recirculating impingement system distributes heat evenly across products for thorough, consistent cooking
- Accommodates racks, stones, and platters
- Can remember 128 recipes for consistent results and reduced operator error
- Manually controlled snooze mode puts oven in a low-power state when it is not in use to conserve energy
- Smart card compatible for saving new menu items
- Comes standard with 1 bottle of oven cleaner, 1 bottle of oven guard, 2 trigger sprayers, 2 PTFE baskets, and 1 aluminum paddle
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking chamber: 15.5 in. W x 14.7 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall: 26 in. W x 28.45 in. D x 23 in. H
- 30 A, 3500 input W, 5990 output W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
Tornado 2 Rapid Cook Oven, electric, countertop, stackable, insulated cook chamber, 128 cooking profiles, internal catalytic converter, cool to touch pull down door with microwave seal, multi-speed convection blower, smart voltage sensor technology (US only), exposed bottom browning element, manual snooze mode, includes (2) mesh PTFE baskets, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) standard rack, stainless steel exterior with powder-coated sides, 4″ legs, cULus, CE, ANSI, NSF, TUV, 208v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.