Great for light to medium operation, the Univex 6612M manual slicer has a 12-inch, hollow-ground blade that operates at 345 revolutions per minute, enabling it to be used for slicing a limited amount of cheese. The slice thickness is adjustable to 1⁄2 inch using a manual control knob, and the carriage and built-in sharpener are removable to aid in cleaning. Constructed of polished, anodized aluminum, the slicer’s body is durable, and the controls are protected since the drip tray deflects liquids. To effortlessly control the Univex 6612M manual slicer, it has on/off push buttons.
- Polished, anodized aluminum construction
- Made for light to medium use
- 12-in. hollow-ground blade can slice limited amounts of cheese
- Blade slices at 345 RPM
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 1⁄2 in.
- User controls thickness manually with a control knob
- On/off push button
- Drip tray fence protects user and controls from liquids
- Carriage is detachable for cleaning
- Manual gravity feed
- Removable sharpener prevents blade from getting dull
Dimensions & Utilities
- Maximum rectangular product size: 9.25 in. x 7.5 in.
- Maximum square product size: 7.5 in. x 7.5 in.
- Maximum round product size: 8 in. dia.
- Overall: 22.25 in. W x 21.25 in. D x 16.625 in. H
- 0.37 kW, 4 A, 1⁄2 HP, 1680 RPM
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug