The Univex CYCLONE280 immersion blender can be used to prepare sauces, soups, and other mixtures, pureeing and liquefying directly in the pan. To enable continuous operation, the unit has a trigger switch, while a safety feature prevents accidental operation. Its ABS body is durable and lightweight, so users can lift it without straining. Made of stainless steel, the components are durable and protected from overheating with a cooling system. A shaft and whisk are not included with the blending body, while shafts are interchangeable and come in 10- and 14-inch lengths.
- Liquefies soups and purees fruits and vegetables directly in cookware
- Ideal for preparing soups, sauces, and other mixtures
- ABS body is strong and lightweight to reduce muscle strain
- Trigger switch for continuous operation
- Safety feature prevents users from accidentally switching the power on
- Effective cooling system protects stainless steel components from overheating
- 10-in. or 14-in. interchangeable shaft and whisk attachment are sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- 3.94 in. W x 7.17 in. D x 13.39 in. H
- 230 W, 3/10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Hand-Held Mixer, motor-driven, 42.3 qt mixing capacity, interchangeable shaft, single speed, safety switch & trigger lock, ABS fiberglass body with stainless steel components, 0.3 hp, 280 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, IPX3, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (Shafts & Whisk Attachments are Sold Separately)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug