To streamline cleaning, the Univex PPRESS2R double commercial panini press comes with a scraping brush. The plates are coated with nonstick ceramic to prevent tortilla shells and sandwiches from ripping, and they’re made of long-lasting cast iron that resists oxidation. Suiting the press for commercial use, its exterior is made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel. These plates are ribbed to leave behind grill marks, mimicking the look of an actual grill.
The Univex PPRESS2R panini press has two standard, hinged upper grills to cook meat, fish, and sandwiches. Using manual controls, operators can adjust the temperature to levels as high as 572 degrees Fahrenheit. A built-in timer prevents food from being overcooked, ensuring consistency with every product. This unit measures 20.2 inches wide by 17.1 inches deep by 9.2 inches high, taking up minimal space when placed on a countertop.
- Intended for countertop use
- Double press
- Manual controls with a built-in timer
- Reaches temperatures as high as 572 degrees F
- 2 standard, hinged upper grills
- Ribbed upper and lower plates
- Ceramic-coated cast iron plates prevent food from sticking
- Exterior made of resilient stainless steel
- Scraping brush streamlines cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 19.6 in. x 10 in.
- Overall: 20.2 in. W x 17.1 in. D x 9.2 in. H
- 15.7 A
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-20P plug
From The Manufacturer
Panini Press, electric, double, countertop, manual controls, 19.6″ x 10″ cooking surface, (2) standard hinged upper grills, ribbed cast iron plates, adjustable temperature up to 572°F, built-in timers, includes scraping brush, stainless steel exterior, 220v/60/1-ph, 15.7 Amps, NEMA 6-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.