The Univex SL50 Silverline spiral mixer can handle 110 pounds of dough, and its 70-quart-capacity bowl is made of stainless steel to resist rusting and scratches. Spinning at two speeds, the dough hook works great for thick materials such as dough and batter. The bowl also turns, and its direction can be changed by a switch. Two timers monitor mixing times on the control panel, which has a security key for manual use. For safety, the bowl guard must be closed before the mixer will spin. The Univex SL50 spiral mixer comes with wheels for convenient storage and relocation, while its leveling legs enable it to stand upright on an uneven surface.
- Part of the Silverline series
- 110-lb. dough capacity is perfect for medium to large productions
- Bowl has a 70-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel bowl is quick to clean
- Dough hook and shaft included
- 2 independent timers
- Can reverse bowl direction
- 2 dough hook mixing speeds: 95 and 190 RPM
- Bowl speed: 20 RPM
- Swing open bowl guard
- Built-in casters for storage and transport
- Separate motors for the bowl and agitator
There are no reviews yet.