With a 135-quart, stainless steel bowl, the Univex SL80 Silverline spiral mixer has a 176-pound dough capacity. Rotating 20 times per minute, the bowl has two speeds and a reverse function. Separate digital timers are included for the high and low speeds, while complete access to the bowl is provided by the swing-open bowl guard. When the guard is open, the safety switch protects the operator, and this Univex SL80 spiral mixer has a powerful belt drive that operates with little noise and vibration.
- Part of the Silverline series
- 135-qt. bowl with a 176-lb. dough capacity
- 20-RPM bowl has 2 speeds and a reverse function
- Control panel has separate digital timers for first and second speeds
- Strong stainless steel bowl, shaft, and dough hook ease cleaning
- Bowl guard swings open to provide complete bowl access
- Safety switch protects operator from injury when the bowl guard is open
- Belt drive operates quietly with little vibration
- Casters and leveling feet simplify setup and add mobility
- 24.15 A, 6.75 HP
- 220 V/1 ph, NEMA L16-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 27.6 in. W x 44.1 in. D x 49.2 in. H
There are no reviews yet.