This Univex T50 dough sheeter accommodates dough as wide as 20 inches and can produce dough as thick as 0.7 inches with its adjustable rollers. Once dough is inserted into the unit’s top, its 1/2-horsepower motor moves it through the conveyor belt. The product is then emitted onto the included heavy-duty hardwood rolling pins to simplify transport to workstations.
Ideal for compact kitchens, the vertical dough sheeter measures 73 inches wide by 39 inches deep by 33 inches high for countertop or bench placement; to save space and ease cleaning, its tables can be folded upright. Its interlock switches protect the operator from injury if the safety guard opens, and the simple-to-use controls include a main power switch, an emergency-stop switch, and push on/off buttons.
- Vertical countertop configuration
- Cylinder adjustable to create dough thickness to maximum 0.71 in.
- Maximum dough width: 20 in.
- Sheets dough onto included heavy-duty rolling pins
- Hard chrome-polished cylinders
- Tables can be folded upright
- Interlock switch protects operators from injury
- Main power switch
- Emergency-stop switch
- Push on/off buttons
Dimensions & Utilities
- 73 in. W x 39 in. D x 33 in. H
- 7.4 A, 0.35 kW, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with plug
From The Manufacturer
Vertical Dough Sheeter, bench model, 0″ to .71″ adjustable hard chrome polished cylinders, 18-1/2″ wide belt drive, 20″ max dough width, heavy duty hard wood rolling pins, cord and plug, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.4 Amps., ETL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.