The Vulcan ABC7G gas boilerless combi oven is a multi-function unit. Its steaming capability sets it apart from convection ovens and combines two conventional cooking methods while offering a choice of three cooking modes. This built-in versatility enables the unit to prepare a variety of food products. The combi oven can use several different cooking methods including steaming, poaching, roasting, preparing sous vide products, blanching, and more.
Fresh steam in the oven is directed to the cavity, then rapidly circulated within the cavity by its blower, which speeds up heat transfer to reduce cook time. This unit curtails deliming and water problems associated with immersion-element steam generators and closed boilers.
This combi oven can steam vegetables, shellfish, seafood, meats, poultry, and starches including beans, rice, and pasta, while items like meat loaf and casseroles also respond well to steaming. Temperature, time, and humidity are indicated by large LED displays and are manually operated using knobs, while setting the temperature automatically adjusts the humidity level control. The Vulcan ABC7G combi oven comes with four wire racks, but it can accommodate seven 18-inch by 26-inch pans with additional racks.
- Can be used for baking, steaming, roasting, air-frying, and other cooking methods
- Steam is created directly to optimize cooking capability and production
- 3 knob controls for the temperature, time, and humidity
- Temperature range: 80-450 degrees F
- Humidity range: 0-100 percent
- Continuous timer up to 23 hrs. 59 min.
- Setting the temperature automatically adjusts the humidity level
- Humidity control ensures accurate humidity for consistent results
- Large LED displays for time, temperature, and humidity controls
- Visual recall display of actual temperature and humidity LEDs
- Timer reloads for batch cooking after the timed cycle has been completed
- Audible alarm system and flashing door lights alert the user when the cooking cycle finishes
- Electrical braking system on the fan motor with auto-reversing fan
- 3 halogen lights are built into the door behind heat-reflective inner glass
- 4 stainless steel wire racks have a cutout design for pan access
- Can accommodate (7) 18-in. x 26-in. or (14) 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- Machine diagnostics are accessible through the controls or USB port
- Energy-efficient, cool-to-the-touch tempered glass door reflects heat
- Cooking compartment, sides, and top have stainless steel interiors
- Fully insulated
- 80,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 42.2 in. W x 43.5 in. D x 35 in. H
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Combi Oven/Steamer, natural gas or liquid propane, boilerless, (7) 18″ x 26″ full size sheet or (14) 12″ x 20″ full size hotel pan capacity, LED temperature display, multiple cooking modes, timer, auto-reversing fan with electronic braking system, glass door, halogen lights, audible alarm system, (3) knobs, (4) Grab n Go wire racks, stainless steel interior & exterior, 80,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF/ANSI 4, cULus