Providing a storage spot for food pans and necessary supplies, the Vulcan CEF75 countertop electric fryer comes with a condiment rail. The tank’s sloped bottom keeps sediment out of the oil, and to remove used oil, this unit comes with a 11/4-inch full-port drain valve and drain extension. For cleaning purposes, it includes a tank brush and a clean-out rod. Settings can be adjusted with solid-state analog controls, and the tank accommodates as much as 75 pounds of oil.
The Vulcan CEF75 countertop fryer comes with twin fry baskets to cook two food types at once. Its basket handles facilitate lifting and transport and are coated in plastic to keep them cool to the touch. For durability, the fryer’s tank, front, and sides are made of stainless steel. This unit fits on a countertop; it measures 27 inches wide by 37 inches deep by 203/8 inches high.
- Designed for countertop use
- 75-lb. oil capacity
- Solid-state analog controls
- Tank bottom is sloped to keep out sediment
- Condiment rail holds food pans and supplies
- Comes with a tank brush, clean-out rod, and drain extension
- Twin fry baskets
- Baskets have plastic-coated handles
- Durable stainless steel tank, front, and sides
- 11/4-in. full-port drain valve
Dimensions & Utilities
- Tank: 243/8 in. x 177/8 in.
- Overall: 27 in. W x 37 in. D x 203/8 in. H
- 67 A, 24 kW
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph
Fryer, electric, counter-top, 75 lb. oil capacity, solid state analog controls, sloped tank bottom, condiment rail, includes: tank brush, clean-out rod & drain extension, twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles, stainless steel tank, front & sides, 24 kW, 208v/60/3ph, NSF, cCSAus