A countertop unit, the Vulcan MSA24-30 gas griddle is positioned on adjustable 4-inch legs to stabilize it on uneven surfaces. Overall, it measures 24 inches wide by 37.50 inches deep by 15.25 inches high and has a low-profile design for a crowded environment. To prevent overheating, it has a millivolt pilot safety that shuts the unit off if the pilot is extinguished. Because it has a mechanical snap-action thermostat embedded every 12 inches, it has two cooking zones to prepare different foods at the same time.
The Vulcan MSA24-30 countertop griddle has a grease trough in the front that holds 6 quarts of crumbs and grease runoff. It has a 4-inch backsplash and tapered side splashes that prevent messes from splattering on the wall and other surroundings. To recover temperatures quickly, the griddle plate is made of 1-inch-thick steel and is polished to ease cleaning.
- Low-profile, countertop design
- Fully welded aluminized and stainless steel chassis frame
- Polished steel griddle plate is 1 in. thick
- 2 U-shaped aluminized steel burners
- Mechanical snap-action thermostat embedded every 12 in.
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Millivolt pilot safety prevents overheating
- Manual ignition with front-mounted knobs
- Heavy-duty knob guards
- Cool bull-nose design ensures safe operation
- Made of resilient stainless steel
- Front grease trough holds 6 qts.
- 4-in. backsplash and tapered side splashes
- Mounted on 4-in. adjustable legs
- 54,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 24 in. W x 30 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 37.50 in. D x 15.25 in. H
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, natural gas or liquid propane, 24″ W x 30″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 54,000 BTU, CSA, NSF