The Vulcan VCCG24-AC VCCG Series heavy-duty gas griddle uses two atmospheric burners-one for each 12-inch-wide griddle plate section-for energy-efficient heating. Designed with a solid-state thermostat and electronic ignition system, the divided griddle plate sections can warm from 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, enabling more than one food to be cooked on the stainless steel surface at the same time for improved performance. For added safety, a pilot safety system is built into the unit, and its chassis is made of fully welded stainless and aluminized steel to maintain a sturdy structure. Its 24-inch-wide by 24-inch-deep cooking space has a 3/4-inch-thick Rapid Recovery griddle plate, which reheats quickly for sporadic use.
Adjustable legs lift the Vulcan VCGG24-AC gas griddle to accommodate changing kitchen needs for added versatility. Overall, it has a 14.7-inch-tall cooking height. Tapered side splash guards and a rear backsplash work together to contain hot grease so it doesn’t spill onto the counter or the operator. A 6-quart grease drawer collects the leftover and used grease, and it’s removable for simplified cleaning and replacement.
- Part of the VCCG series
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- Sides, front, top ledge, and cooking surface constructed of stainless steel
- Welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis
- 3/4-in.-thick griddle plate with Rapid Recovery technology
- 2 U-shaped aluminized steel atmospheric burners
- Chrome knob guards protect against inadvertent adjustments
- Solid-state thermostat heats 12-in.-wide griddle sections
- Electronic ignition system with pilot safety system
- 6-qt. grease drawer
- Backsplash guard and tapered side splashes
- Internal gas pressure regulators
- (4) 4-in.-high adjustable legs
- 14.7-in. cooking height
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
- 60,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 24 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 33.1 in. D x 18.8 in. H
- 2 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 3/4″ thick Rapid Recovery composite plate, (2) burners, solid state thermostat every 12″, atmospheric type ‚Äö√Ñ√∫U‚Äö√Ñ√π shaped aluminized steel burners, electronic spark ignition & pilot protection, wire knob guards, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU, NSF, CSA