The Vulcan VCCG24-IR VCCG Series heavy-duty gas griddle uses natural gas or liquid propane to heat 12-inch-wide sections on its 24-inch-wide by 24-inch-deep cooking surface. An infrared burner works alongside solid-state thermostats and an electronic ignition for proper heating results. Two burners separately heat the two griddle sections, enabling different foods to be cooked simultaneously on the same surface. Its 1-inch-thick, polished chrome plate endures back-to-back reheating, making it a good choice for kitchens that sporadically use griddles. This griddle plate’s thick structure has a reduced chance of warping over time to ensure foods continue to be cooked as desired. Designed with temperatures ranging from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, operators can cook foods in various ways, from searing to reheating.
Constructed of durable stainless steel, the Vulcan VCCG24-IR gas griddle is designed to be a long-lasting piece of equipment. Its versatile structure has four legs with adjustable heights to accommodate kitchen spacing, and it fits on a countertop to save floor space. Grease and hot oil are contained throughout cooking with its two tapered side splashes and its backsplash. The oil simply drains into the 6-quart removable grease drawer, and by collecting the oil on the griddle, its removal is streamlined. For griddle plate maintenance, a palmetto brush, scraper, and blade are included with purchase.
- Part of the VCCG series
- Heats in 12-in.-wide sections
- 2 IRX infrared burners
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Controlled with solid-state thermostats and electronic ignition
- Accidental adjustments prevented with chrome knob guards
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis
- 1-in.-thick chrome griddle plate
- Pilot safety system
- 4-in.-tall backsplash and 2 tapered side splashes
- 6-qt. grease drawer
- (4) 4-in.-tall adjustable legs
- Internal gas pressure regulators
- Palmetto brush, scraper, and blade included
- 14.7-in.-tall cooking height
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
- 48,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 24 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 33.1 in. D x 18.8 in. H
- 2 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick chrome plate, (2) burners, solid state thermostat every 12″, IRX infrared burner technology, electronic spark ignition & pilot protection, wire knob guards, (1) drawer, includes: palmetto brush, scraper & blade, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 48,000 BTU, NSF, CSA