The Vulcan-Hart VP18 heated holding and proofing cabinet keeps food moist longer while keeping it at food-safe temperatures. Heat is evenly distributed with the fan and air tunnel. A top-mounted, recessed control panel includes a fan on/off switch, cabinet temperature thermometer, and switch to change from proofing to holding. Since the panel is mounted at the top, it is easy to use and out of the way for cleaning under the cabinet. The full-size glass door has field-reversible hinges that are convenient for you, as well as a gasket that keeps heat from escaping. The heated holding and proofing cabinet also has interior pan supports that adjust on 3-inch centers and are removable for simple cleaning. This non-insulated, 18-level Vulcan-Hart VP18 heated holding and proofing cabinet accepts 18 pans measuring 18 inches by 26 inches or 36 pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches.
- Stainless steel cabinet is durable for long-term use and is easy to clean
- Heat is evenly distributed with the fan and air tunnel
- Full-size glass door allows you to see inside and has field-reversible hinges for your convenience
- Door latch keeps the door shut during transportation
- Door-mounted gasket keeps heat from escaping the cabinet
- 10 pairs of tray slides
- Pan supports are adjustable on 3-in. centers and easily remove for cleaning
- Holds 18 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 36 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
- 1/2 gal. water pan for proofing
- Drip trough and condensation pan are in the bottom of the cabinet to catch debris
- 5-in.-dia. casters with brakes, 2 rigid and 2 swivel
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 251/4 in. W x 303/4 in. D x 71 in. H
Top Mounted Control Panel
- Recessed control panel is mounted at the top of the cabinet is easy to use
- On/off switch for the fan
- Dial thermostat can be adjusted from ambient to 190 degrees F
- Cabinet temperature thermometer tells you what the interior temperature is
- Switch lets you choose to proof or hold food
Proofing Heated Cabinet, mobile, non-insulated, (18) 18″ x 26″ x 1″ sheet pans or (36) 12″ x 20″ x 2-1/2″ steam table pans, fan & air tunnel, includes (10) pair of adjustable tray slides 3″ OC, 1/2 gallon water pan, switch can be set to proof or set for heated holding up to 190F, glass door, stainless steel construction, includes drip trough & removable drip pan, 5″ casters; 2 swivel, 2 rigid with locks, 120v/50/60/1-ph, 2.0 kW, 8′ cord, NEMA 5-20P