Popular in juice bars and breakfast joints that serve fresh juice, the Waring WJX80 juicer machine uses centrifugal force to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. Its 3-inch-wide feed chute can fit an entire apple or other pieces of produce. To ensure simple cleaning, a brush is included.
The Waring WJX80 juicer machine’s heavy-duty construction is equipped for high volumes. Its die-cast metal housing has a powder coating, while its filter basket and shredder disc are made of stainless steel. Its pulp container holds 12 quarts and the machine continuously ejects pulp into it.
- Heavy-duty design withstands frequent use
- Powder-coated, die-cast metal housing
- Stainless steel filter basket and shredder disc
- 3-in. feed chute opening accommodates whole apples and other medium-sized fruits
- 12-qt. pulp container
- Continuous pulp ejection
- Cleaning brush is included
Dimensions & Utilities
- 10.75 in. W x 18 in. D x 20 in. H
- 8 A, 1 kW, 1.2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Juice Extractor, electric, heavy duty, continuous pulp ejection, powder-coated die-cast metal housing with stainless steel filter basket & shredder disc, includes cleaning brush, 1.2 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.0 kW, 8 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETLus