Equipped with four levels of open wire shelves, the Winco VCS-2436 wire shelving set holds as much as 1,400 pounds. Each shelf connects to four 72-inch-high posts, all coated in a chrome-plated finish to improve the unit’s lifespan during high-volume use. The chrome finish also endures a temperature range of -100 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be stored in dry and heated areas. To prevent dirt and dust accumulation to preserve product, the shelves’ wire design helps move air around the unit. This 36-inch-wide, 24-inch-deep, 72-inch-high unit is easy to assemble and fits in common storage spaces.
- Unit capacity: 1,400 lbs.
- Heavy-duty wire composition
- Chrome plating
- Shelves attached to (4) 72-in. posts
- Safe in temperature range of -100 to 500 degrees F
- For storage in heated and dry environments
- Tool-free assembly
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 72 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wire Shelving Set, 24″ x 36″ x 72″, 4 tiers, used in dry & heated environments, chrome plated, KD, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.