The Winco VEXS-1848 wire shelf kit features an epoxy coating that is suitable for use in both dry areas and areas that are exposed to humidity, such as walk-in fridges and freezers. These durable shelves can withstand temperatures from -100 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and have four tiers of shelves for storing heavy items, such as bins of flour, soda syrups, and cooking oils. Because they are coated, these shelves resist the accumulation of dirt and debris, and they can be wiped clean to remove soil. No tools are required to assemble these heavy-duty wire shelves, so setup can be accomplished in minutes.
- Heavy-duty wire construction is suitable for holding large food items
- Epoxy-coating protects the unit from moisture, food debris, and dust
- Suitable for use in dry, moist, or hot environments
- Withstands temperatures from -100 to 500 degrees F
- No tools are required for assembly
- 4 shelving tiers per unit
- Can hold as much as 1,400 lbs. of stored goods per unit
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 18 in. D x 72 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wire Shelving Set, 18″ x 48″ x 72″, 4 tiers, can be used for all environments including humid areas, epoxy coated, KD, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.