Coated in epoxy, the Winco VEXS-1836 wire shelving set doesn’t corrode in humid environments. Safe for use in a temperature range of -100 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, this four-level unit is made of heavy-duty wire that promotes airflow, reducing moisture on products in humid environments and minimizing dust when stored in dry spaces. As a unit, it can hold 1,400 pounds, making it a good tool for stowing away bulk supplies, heavy equipment, and boxed or bagged ingredients. Supported by four 72-inch-high posts, the 36-inch-wide, 18-inch-deep shelves don’t require tools for assembly.
- Maximum capacity: 1,400 lbs.
- 4 shelves
- (4) 72-in.-high posts
- Wire construction for improved air circulation
- Corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated finish
- Withstands a temperature range of -100 to 500 degrees F
- Tools not required for building
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 18 in. D x 72 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wire Shelving Set, 18″ x 36″ x 72″, 4 tiers, can be used for all environments including humid areas, epoxy coated, KD, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.