Wolf C36IRB Description
The Wolf C36IRB salamander broiler lights its natural-gas burners with a standing pilot ignition. It has two ceramic infrared burners that can heat two products at once with dual heat controls. In commercial use, the unit’s stainless steel construction resists bends and scuffs. Its chrome-plated grid can be adjusted to six positions with a knob that stays cool to the touch. A spillage pan in the Wolf C36IRB salamander broiler collects overflow to facilitate cleaning.
- Heated by Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Temperature range: 250-800 degrees F
- Cooks 2 products at once with dual heat controls
- 2 ceramic infrared burners
- Straightforward standing pilot ignition system
- Broiler carriage adjusts to 6 positions with a knob
- 271/2-in. x 13-in. broiling grid is strengthened by chrome plating
- Overflow pools in the full-width spillage pan
- 3/4-in. top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 19 in. D x 191/2 in. H
Salamander Broiler, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, 36″ wide range, counter or wall mount, 30,000 BTU heavy duty infrared burner, infinite manual control, standing pilot ignition system, trigger grip positive rack positioning, stainless steel front, top and sides, 3/4″ top gas connection with regulator, CSA, NSF
There are no reviews yet.