Wolf TYG48C Description
The Wolf TYG48C teppanyaki griddle is equipped with a single ring burner that produces 30,000 BTU and is ignited with a manual pilot light. To protect against hazards, the unit’s safety valve shuts off the pilot’s gas supply if the pilot extinguishes.
Withstanding frequent use, the Wolf TYG48C teppanyaki griddle’s front and sides are made of stainless steel. Its griddle plate is also made of steel with a 3/4-inch thickness that provides rapid heat up and quick cool down. To collect grease and debris, the unit has a wide grease trough that empties into a large-capacity grease container.
- 30,000 BTU
- Front and sides are stainless steel
- 3/4-in. thick polished steel griddle plate
- 3-in. wide stainless steel grease trough
- Large-capacity grease collector
- 1 burner with infinite heat control valve
- Manual pilot ignition
- Safety valve shuts off gas to pilot if pilot extinguishes
- 1-in. inward slope back and side splashes
- Gas input ratings listed for installations as high as 3,999 ft. above sea level. For higher elevations, call customer care at (800) 431-9726
Dimensions & Utilities
- 49.62 in. W x 29.38 in. D x 10.5 in. H
- Powered by Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 3/4-in. gas connection and pressure regulator
Teppanyaki Griddle, 30,000 BTU, 48″ W x 24″ D x 3/4″ thick polished steel griddle plate, 1″ stainless steel side & 3/8″ backsplash, manual control valve, stainless steel front, front top ledge, front grease trough, grease can, CSA, NSF, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
There are no reviews yet.