Join us as we demo and test the Super Angel Juicer on beets, carrots, celery and apples. We also show the ease of making almond milk with this juicer!
In the introduction we talk about the four different models of the Super Angel Juicer to help you decide which model is best for you. We then chat about the different parts that come with your Super Angel Juicer. Assembly is done right on camera so you can see exactly how long it takes to assemble (Spoiler alert: not long at all). Juicing starts with apples, beets, carrots and celery. Different angles of the juicing process are shown so you can see what techniques to use when juicing different types of produce. We chat about the foam and different ways to ensure you get little to no foam in your juice. A close up of the pulp is shown so you can see how dry the pulp is when using the Super Angel Juicer. This clip ends with a taste test.
The next clip starts with Dee from Plant Based Pros using the Super Angel Juicer to make almond milk. Tips and tricks are given on how best to juice almonds and the reasons why it’s important to soak your almonds before milking them. A close up of the pulp is shown so you can see how dry the almond pulp is.
Disassembly of the Super Angel Juicer is done right on camera so you can gauge how long it takes to disassemble your juicer. We then clean the different parts to show how easy it is to clean. The video ends with our final thoughts and recommendations.
Continue reading Super Angel Juicer Video Review
Is the Super Angel Juicer Worth the Money? Review and Buyers Guide
The Super Angel juicer is one of the best juicers on the market. It is the perfect addition to your kitchen and compliments your healthy diet. Not only does the Super Angel juicer squeeze high-quality nutrients out of fruits and vegetables, but it also helps you detox and cleanse your body. However, is the Super Angel juicer right for you?
- Stainless Steel Parts: The entire juicer is made of stainless steel parts. This is the best material for juicers since your fruits and vegetables are not exposed to plastics. Additionally, all parts in the Super Angel juicer are FDA-approved to produce food.
- No Plastic: Steel is much more durable than plastic so your juicer will not wear out as quickly.
- Low Speeds: The gears turn at a low speed of 82 RPM to ensure that the enzymes and nutrients in your juice stay intact. The gears are long to maximize the amount of juice produced while minimizing the pulp.
- Warranty: The 10-year warranty gives you peace of mind that your juicer will provide healthy drinks for years to come. The main control board, fan, motor, switch panel, and splash guard are all covered with the 10-year warranty. The twin gears, scraper, screen housing, and power cord have a 5-year warranty.
- Limitless Possibilities: The juicer can process anything from wheatgrass, kale, and soft vegetables to hard carrots. It can make juices, tofu, frozen fruit sorbets, soy milk, and nut butters.
- Automatic Thermal Cooling: The Super Angel prevents overheating by using sensors to detect temperatures. The low heat prevents oxidation in your juices to give you the healthiest juices possible.
- Three Stages of Juice Extraction: The Super Angle has a three-stage juice extraction system. The first stage applies pressure on the fruits and vegetables while the next two stages continuously grind your produce. The juicer outputs a very dry pulp and 20-30% more juice compared to other juicers.
- Triturating (Twin Gears) Juicer: Twin gear juicers are some of the best juicers on the market. They run slower to preserve nutrients and have two gears that grind produce and extract juice. Additionally, the two gears allow you to extract the most juice and minimize waste.
- Easy to Clean: The parts easily disassemble, which allows you to quickly clean the juicer and enjoy life.
Continue reading Super Angel Juicer Review and Buyers Guide