The Advance Tabco NSGC-18-60 sneeze guard protects food from respiratory droplets and other airborne contaminants, improving sanitation in cafeteria-style dining applications. Measuring 60 inches wide by 18 inches deep by 191/4 inches high, it can be installed on a countertop or a steam table. Chamber Lock technology is fixed to its upright legs, enabling users to rotate the front glass in 15-degree increments. This durable unit’s front and side panels are made of heat-tempered glass, while its top shelf and posts are constructed of rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Part of the Sleek Shield series
- Cafeteria-style design
- Installable on countertops and steam tables
- Front glass: 3/8 in. thick
- Side glass panels: 1/4 in. thick
- Heat-tempered glass front and side panels
- Chamber Lock mechanism fixed to upright legs permits rotation of front glass in 15-degree increments
- 1-in.-diameter posts
- Top shelf and posts are made of stainless steel for strength and rust resistance
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 18 in. D x 191/4 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Sleek Shield Food Shield, cafeteria style with adjustable front glass, 60″W x 18″D x 19-1/4″H, with stainless steel top shelf, 3/8″ thick heat tempered glass front & 1/4″ thick side panels (side panels 18″ deep to meet NSF requirements), equipped with Chamber Lock technology fixed to upright legs, allowing rotation in 15 degree intervals, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.