- The Baking Steel Griddle is a beast in the kitchen. Virtually indestructible and pre-seasoned with our proprietary oil, the American-made Griddle is up for any culinary challenge.
- Weighing in at 25lbs, and cutting a silhouette of 18 x 14 x 3/8”, The Griddle is thick but also easy to store.
- The Griddle has a dual personality. And that’s a good thing. One side is our classic Baking Steel, but flip it upside down and you have the “world’s best consumer cooking surface”. J. Kenji López-Alt‘s words not ours.
- The Griddle is great as a stovetop griddle, induction plate, and even as a cold plate after its been frozen. Cook with us on top of your gas, induction or electric stovetops, grills, and ovens. Get superb results EVERY TIME.
- It’s great for rustic breads, pizza (naturally), breakfasts, meat, it’s just great. You need this in your life.
- Cook anything, any time, any place. Perfectly. Create some love with the Baking Steel Griddle.
- Cleaning it? Piece of cake. Grab a bench scraper to make it even easier.
This product is so amazing. Very easy to wash and use and doesn’t stain. I will tell all my friends about this!
Patricia Sanders –
Simply Amazing! Purchased this because of a need and it covered that need and so much more. Gone are the days of store-bought pizza dough and microwaved recipes. Finally, I’m using my own convection oven with this and I’m tasting my now restaurant quality pizzas with the Baking Steel. It can insulate enough heat that even my convection oven which doesn’t really heat up much can cook my pizzas to perfection. Just let the steel preheat for an hour and it will do the most amazing things on its own. I’m looking forward to more home-made recipes I can do with this.