The Beverage Air SPED72HC-08C-6 prep table has six pull-out drawers in the cabinet base that accommodate 6-inch-deep pans where toppings can be stored. The top cutouts hold eight sixth-size pans that are 4 inches deep. A polyethylene cutting board can be used to cut, dice, and slice toppings to be stored in the top compartments or can be used as a plating area for sandwiches, salads, and more.
The exterior has a stainless steel construction to withstand dents and scratches from commercial use. Its interior resists corrosion with its aluminum liner. It has a rear-mount refrigeration system that runs on R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cold. The Beverage Air SPED72HC-08C-6 prep table has a self-contained refrigerated system where all the components are built together, making it simple to install.
- (8) 4-in.-deep sixth-size pans sit in the top cutouts
- 6-in.-deep sixth-size pans are held in the 6 pull-out drawers (pans sold separately)
- Polyethylene cutting board is great for preparing toppings and main dishes
- Stainless steel exterior provides durability
- Aluminum interior is strong and corrosion resistant
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system has free airflow when placed next to equipment or walls
- Self-contained refrigeration system facilitates installation and maintenance
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/4 HP
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 36 in. D x 41.69 in. H
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 14.6 cu. ft., (6) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), stainless steel top with opening for (8) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 17″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.