Holding 12 milk crates, the Beverage Air STF49HC-1-W milk cooler has a forced-air refrigeration system to circulate chilled air around the interior. This system, which uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, maintains product temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air STF49HC-1-W school milk cooler supports crates on a stainless steel floor. This durable material won’t rust and sag, and its central drain facilitates cleanup. Accessible from both the top and the sides, this unit makes it convenient for users to grab product. To prevent theft and tampering, its doors are self-latching and can be locked.
- 20.55-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Dual access top and side lids
- (12) 13-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. or (8) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. crates capacity
- Doors are self-latching with safety bumpers
- Cylinder locks protect products
- Forced-air cooling
- Electronic control with auto defrost
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- External digital thermometer
- Floor drain streamlines cleanup
- Stainless steel floor with epoxy-coated steel wire racks
- Galvanized steel interior
- 2,052-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 46 in. W x 30 in. D x 245/8 in. H
- Overall: 49 in. W x 34 in. D x 473/4 in. H
- 3.3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
School Milk Cooler, forced air, 49″W x 34″D x 47-3/4″H, 20.55 cu. ft., dual access, exterior digital thermometer, full electronic control, flat top carton capacities, (12) 13″ x 13″ x 11″ or (8) 19″ x 13″ x 11 case capacities, self-latching doors/lids with safety bumpers, cylinder lock, epoxy coated steel wire floor racks, electronic control, auto defrost, white exterior, galvanized steel interior, floor drain, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.