Because it has dual climate zones, the Beverage Air WTRF48AHC-1-SA-A-FLT worktop combination refrigerator freezer enables users to store both refrigerated and frozen products inside one unit. This is useful for locations that don’t want to invest in multiple pieces of equipment and keep up with the required maintenance and repairs. It also saves space and has a low-profile stainless steel top that can provide additional storage and prep space for users.
The Beverage Air WTRF48AHC-1-SA-A-FLT worktop combination refrigerator freezer has two solid doors to help keep food insulated. To adjust to various floor plans, the doors can be reversed to open from either side. An interior thermometer measures the temperature inside the unit, while its automatic defrost function runs without instigation from the user to reduce employee labor.
- 2 sections
- 12.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- Interior thermometer provides temperature control
- 2 solid, reversible doors
- Flat top
- Stainless steel exterior and top are resistant to rust and dents
- Aluminum interior for corrosion resistance
- 4 wire shelves can be adjusted to hold large or small containers
- Dual rear-mounted systems are self-contained
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost reduces icy buildup
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall: 48 in. W x 29.25 in. D x 35.63 in. H
- Refrigerator: 1/6 HP
- Freezer: 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Worktop Refrigerator/Freezer, two-section, 48″W, 12.6 cu. ft., (2) solid reversible hinged doors, (4) adjustable wire shelves, flat top, interior thermometer, automatic defrost, stainless steel exterior & top, aluminum interior, (2) rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration systems, 4″ H removable backsplash, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP refrigerator, 1/4 HP freezer, cULus, UL EPH, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.