Because of its stainless steel body, the Carter-Hoffmann BB1824 Space-Saver Convertible Carter heated banquet cart endures frequent use without being dented or corroded. Equipped with tubular handles and five-inch casters, the cart is smooth to maneuver. The door is secured by a flush-mounted latch to ensure it stays closed while the cart moves.
Using thermostatic controls, users can set the Carter-Hoffmann BB1824 banquet cabinet to temperatures at or below 200 degrees Fahrenheit. To speed up service, the unit’s heater reaches a temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit 20 minutes after startup. When it’s time to clean the cabinet, the heater and shelves can be removed.
- 24-plate capacity
- Accommodates covered plates with an 83/4– to 11-in. dia.
- Also holds (6) 18-in. x 26-in. or (12) 12-in. x 20-in. food pans
- Thermostatic controls can heat the unit to 200 degrees F
- Door-mounted thermometer
- Bottom-mounted heating system
- Cabinet is made of welded stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- 5-in. polyurethane casters
- Bumper leaves no marks
- 1-in.-thick fiberglass insulation
- Tubular push handles have 1-in. dia.
- Flush-mounted latch keeps the door closed in transport
- Nickel-plated shelves are removable
- Tray rack assemblies can be removed
Dimensions & Utilities
- Shelves: 26 in. L x 203/4 in. W
- Overall: 305/8 in. W x 36 in. D x 36 in. H
- 13.7 A, 1,650 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Space-Saver Convertible Carter Banquet Cart, insulated, single door for pre-plated and/or bulk food, thermostatically controlled heat unit, (24) covered plates 8-3/4″ to 11″ diameter, (6) 18″x26″ or (12) 12″x20 pans, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH