The Carter-Hoffmann PH1490 mobile heated cabinet can hold 45 or 90 trays, depending on their size. Staff can transport the unit over rough surfaces due to the offset caster design. A gray vinyl bumper surrounds the bottom of the cart to protect walls and furniture from damage. Its stainless steel exterior will not scratch or dent easily, and its 1-inch-thick insulation retains heat.
Transport latches on the doors keep them from opening, and silicone gaskets prevent cold air leaks. Both doors are insulated and made of stainless steel. Stainless steel tray racks secure the trays in place. The top-mounted heating system uses an inconel-sheathed heating element. The Carter-Hoffmann PH1490 mobile heated cabinet is strengthened by a stainless steel heat duct system.
- Accommodates (90) 10-in. x 14-in. trays or (45) 14-in. x 18-in. or (45) 15-in. x 20-in. trays
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior can endure high-volume use
- 8-in.-dia. casters have polyurethane tread
- Offset caster design can roll over various surfaces
- Gray vinyl bumper protects the cabinet and other surfaces from damage
- 1-in.-thick insulation keeps heat inside
- Insulated stainless steel doors
- Silicone gaskets prevent leaks
- Latches prevent the doors from opening during transportation
- Push handles on the sides help staff move the cart
- Hold down device secures the stainless steel tray racks
- Dial thermometer has a remote sensing bulb and protective cover
- Top-mounted heating system has an inconel-sheathed heating element
- Stainless steel heat duct system can withstand frequent heating and cooling
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 25 min.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 703/8 in. W x 313/4 in. D x 691/4 in. H
- 16.7 A, 2000 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Heated Cabinet, HD correctional features, mobile, for compartment trays, insulated with top-mounted heater assembly, holds (90) 10″ x 14″, or (45) 14″ x 18″/15″ x 20″ trays, 3″ centers, stainless steel construction, wrap-around bumper, 8″ casters (2 swivel/2 rigid), 3 doors (sample tray required), cUL, ULeph, 120v/60/1ph