To keep food warm while waiting to serve it, the Delfield N8773-D drop-in hot food well has five compartments that hold one full-size pan each. The control panel is attached with a 4-foot wire and enables infinite temperature adjustment for each compartment individually. Because of this, users can keep multiple foods with different requirements warm at the same time. For use with wet or dry removal, this unit has a 1/2-inch drain to streamline water removal.
To ensure product stays warm and heat doesn’t escape, the Delfield N8773-D drop-in hot well has 1 inch of fiberglass insulation in the sides and 2 inches of fiberfrax insulation in the bottom. The wells have a slight depression to catch condensation when the unit is being used for wet operation. So corrosion doesn’t occur, the top and wells are made of stainless steel with a durable galvanized outer liner.
- 5 openings for full-size pans
- For wet or dry use
- 1/2-in. drain and manifold
- Individual infinite temperature controls
- Control panel with 4-ft. conduit and wire
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel top and wells
- Galvanized outer liner
- Depressed wells retain condensation
- 1-in. fiberglass insulation on sides
- 2-in. fiberfrax insulation on bottom
- Fits in a 72.37-in. x 25-in. cutout
Dimensions & Utilities
- Control panel: 4.62 in. x 22.88 in. x 7 in.
- Overall: 73.38 in. W x 26 in. D x 9.50 in. H
- 24 A, 5000 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Drop-In Hot Food Well Unit, Electric, individual pans, wet/dry type with drain & manifold, 5-pan size for 12″ x 20″ pans, individual infinite temperature controls, stainless steel top & wells, galvanized outer liner, (72-3/8″ x 25″ cutout required), cUL, UL, NSF