When paired with a commercial dishwasher, the Hatco C-17 compact booster heater offers a 40- or 70-degree-Fahrenheit rise to water, so it reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit to kill bacteria and sanitize dishes. Its 6-gallon tank is insulated with fiberglass to prevent heat loss, while its Castone interior resists corrosion and reduces scale buildup. A switch turns the unit on, and at the end of the day, users can cut the power to save electricity.
To ensure safe operation, internal conditions are monitored by gauges. When the pressure gets too high, a relief valve reduces it, and when the temperature grows too hot, the heater shuts down. A low-water cut-off feature checks how much water is in the tank and prevents the elements from operating in low-water conditions. Maintenance and service are streamlined since the hinged front panel conveniently exposes interior components. For heavy use, the Hatco C-17 compact booster has a hammertone body and stainless steel front.
- 6-gal. storage capacity
- Maximum 173 GPH at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 99 GPH at 70-degree-F rise
- Compact electric booster heater for high-temp commercial dishwasher
- Castone-lined tank interior guards against corrosion and limescale buildup
- Fiberglass insulation prevents heat loss
- 6-in. adjustable plastic legs simplify installation
- Pressure-reducing valve and temperature/pressure relief valve ensure safe operation
- Overheating protection and low-water cut-off protect heat elements from burnout
- Stainless steel front panel is hinged and offers access to interior components
- Hammertone body prevents damage and corrosion
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13.06 in. W x 26 in. D x 19.78 in. H
- 47.9 A, 17.25 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
From The Manufacturer
Compact Booster Heater, electric, 6-gallon storage capacity, electric operation, 17.2-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6″ plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, 208v/60/3-ph, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.