The Hatco S-57 Imperial booster water heater has a tank lined with Castone, a stone-like material that defends against rust and scale deposits. It has a hammertone finish on its body and, for user convenience, the stainless steel front opens for component access. Its capacity is 16 gallons, suiting it for operations that have large volumes of dishes to clean.
The standard rinse water temperature for killing bacteria is 180 degrees Fahrenheit, and this Hatco S-57 booster heater water to that level. Ideal for fast-paced operations, this unit’s hourly recovery rate is 573 gallons at a 40-degree-Fahrenheit rise, or 326 gallons at a 70-degree-Fahrenheit rise. Fiberglass insulation in the tank and a heat trap in the piping seal in that heat, reducing energy costs.
- Castone-lined tank is durable
- Low-water cut-off preserves elements
- Calibrated immersion thermostat
- 16-gal. capacity
- Components are accessible through the front panel
- Panel is constructed of stainless steel for swift cleaning
- Heat trap, fiberglass insulation sustain tank heat
- Factory pre-plumbing and pre-wiring shorten the installation time
- Maximum 573 GPH recovery at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 326 GPH recovery at 70-degree-F rise
- Powder-coated, hammertone exterior finish
Dimensions & Utilities
- 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- 158.4 A, 57 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
From The Manufacturer
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 57KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6″ plastic non-adjustable legs, custom fittings, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.