The Hatco S-6 Imperial booster water heater has a recovery rate of 60 gallons per hour at a 40-degree-Fahrenheit rise and 34 gallons at a 70-degree-Fahrenheit rise. It is meant for kitchens with high customer volumes so they can wash large quantities of dinnerware. With Castone stone lining, the tank is protected against corrosion and mineral buildup.
This Hatco S-6 commercial water heater comes pre-plumbed and pre-wired from the factory, reducing the burden of installation. Its body has a stainless steel front that swings open for interior maintenance and the rest of the body has a powder-coated, hammertone finish for increased durability. The tank features fiberglass insulation and an in-piping heat trap to ensure little heat escapes.
- Low-water cut-off circumvents element burnout
- 16-gal. capacity
- Maximum 60 GPH recovery at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 34 GPH recovery at 70-degree-F rise
- Factory pre-plumbing and pre-wiring expedite setup
- Heat trap and fiberglass insulation improve heat retention
- Castone-lined tank protects the enclosure from corrosion
- Calibrated immersion thermostat
- Stainless steel front panel for prompt cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated, hammertone body finish
- Components are accessible through the front
Dimensions & Utilities
- 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- 29 A, 6 kW
From The Manufacturer
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 6-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6″ plastic non-adjustable legs, custom fittings, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.